Re: How to install without parted?

On Thu, Sep 09, 2004 at 01:29:13AM +0200, mzenker@gnotometrics.de wrote:
> [...]

Well, you could try either the floppies or the netboot images. These should
run in the 5-10 MB range only, and should be enough for d-i. They will
retrieve the stuff over the network though, but since you are interested in
testing the parted support, you don't really need to finish the install.

Friendly,

Sven Luther