[l10n] Re: please do not commit to base-config sarge branch

Quoting Joey Hess (joeyh@debian.org):

> without warning. If you've committed any po file changes to
> base-config's sarge branch without also committing them to trunk, expect
> all your translations to be lost post-sarge.

Investigation was run yesteday evening around 19:00-20:00 UTC.

As in both branches the POT files are identical, translations should
be indentical.

I found that sarge had a more recent translations for both programs
and debconf in Bulgarian and for programs in Dutch.

These more recnt sarge translations have been copied to trunk and
commited.

So, at this moment, both branches have the same translations and
Joey's warning above does not apply anymore.

I have warned translators individually by using my common contacts
address alias. Translation commits to base-config now should only go
to trunk.