Regarding the "Storage server" recipe in partman-auto

Hi!

I think the partman packages finaly have the shape/features I'd like
them to have in sarge.  (I am not uploading them only because my
internet connection at present is limited to my cell phone.)  The only
missing feature is the "Storage server" recipe.

The "Storage server" recipe should be similar to the "Multiuser
workstation" one but with larger /var.  I haven't created it because I
dont know whether /home should have separate partition or not.  The
best variant probably would be to make /home a symlink to /var/home
but partman doesn't support symlinks yet.

Anton Zinoviev