mdadm holds /target busy

  Hi,

  I've tried debian installer RC1 and snapshot from 24 aug to install
sarge with root on raid. I know that officialy root on raid isn't
supported, but d-i almost installed system on raid with one little
problem that I cannot solve. During base-install, after all base
packages were installed, d-i installs mdadm package and launch mdadm in
monitor mode, thus holding /target busy and preventing it from
unmounting, which causes base-installer exit with an error message.
 Is there known workaround for it?

 Thanks in advance

--
Alexei Chetroi