Re: reboot problem

Willi Mann wrote:
 > It looks like i810-tco is the problem.  See Q.14 in the FAQ:
 >
 >   http://wiki.debian.net/?DebianInstallerFAQ

thank you very much for the right pointer, but adding i810-tco to /etc/hotplug/blacklist is not a solution, because this line already exists. I had to upgrade. I propose to

Willi, I found myself in exact the same spot today, and found the
coincidence with the ready waiting answer quite useful

however, when checking on the blacklist I noticed that NOT i810-tco but
his look-alike i810_tco (notice underscore versus dash) was there

adding the dash-version seemed to work over here

HTH,
-marc=

s#add a line to /etc/hotplug/blacklist, "i810-tco", or##

thanks
Willi