Disk Copy won't create floppy from root.img

Thanks to Sven Luther, I found the Sargo floppy images, but for the life of
me can't get boot.img into a floppy. I use Make floppy and it says boot.img
isn't a image, changed it to root.bin same thing. Using OS 9 of course.

What's the next step? Woody floppies wouldn't partition so I am hoping for
better luck with Sargo. Please again when sending me a reply (since I am not
on the list) use BCC to protect my e-mail from harvesters.

Thanks all
Trevor harrsion