problem(?) with iso-8859-2 capital letters

Hello d-i developers.

Some friend of mine which tried to install sarge few houres ago told me
that there is a typo in some Polish word.

The word ZAUWAŻ (WARNING) which uses some national Polish character in
the last letter is being displayed without this national character,
but latin Z character instead.

I checked my translations and I'm using proper national character there.

Is it possible that installer has problems with capital national
characters? Friend told me that every other national characters are ok, but
occurencies of national character "with capslock" are broken.

The other example is PRZESTRZEŃ (AREA) which is shown as PRZESTRZEN.

Any hints? Suggestions? Is it possible that d-i uses fonts which don't
include capital letters in foreign languages?
Does any other language has similar problems?

I haven't filled bug yet, cause I even don't really know which part of d-i
could be responsible for it.

regards
fEnIo

--
      _      Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40 | IRC:fEnIo
    _|_|_     32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Polska