Re: Does installer yet recognize existing partitions?

Matt Kraai wrote:
On Fri, Aug 20, 2004 at 01:18:19PM -0400, Mark Johnson wrote:

I used the testing 'sarge' installer iso about a month ago, and had to move all my stuff to another drive as the installer would not recognize any of my existing partitions.

Has this bug been fixed?

I'd like to install debian on my laptop, which currently has another working OS on it, but am concerned that the installer may blow away my existing partitions.

Would you please check whether the latest daily builds work and,
if they don't, file a bug?

Absolutely. Will try tomorrow's build in fact and file a bug, if necessary.

Thanks,
Mark

Mark Johnson      <mrj@debian.org>
Debian XML/SGML:  <http://debian-xml-sgml.alioth.debian.org>
Home Page:        <http://dulug.duke.edu/~mark/>
GPG fp: DBEA FA3C C46A 70B5 F120  568B 89D5 4F61 C07D E242