RAID in installer

The installer needs a working RAID1 (for /boot and /, I know there are
workarounds etc) and RAID5 support for serious use in a production
environment, anything less would be uncivilized. ;)  Everything is
awesome but RAID 0,1,5 are a must.  I've been dreaming of using debian
for production at my company, but we deploy soo many servers in such a
short time that require software RAID 1 and 5 that debian just isn't an
option and I'm forced to use Redhat.  Good job so far, I'm loving
everything else about the installer.