Where is bpck6 module?

Hello -
I am trying to install Debian woody via an external Backpack Series 6 parallel port CD drive. Among other modules, I need the bpck6 module. Following the manual instructions for preloading modules, I unpacked:

/cdrom/debian/dists/woody/main/disks-i386/current/drivers.tgz

This is for the vanilla flavor. However, while this contains the other modules I need, there is no bpck6. (There is a module for older Backpack drives, bpck.o) The bpck6 module also appears to be missing from the other kernel flavors of Woody.

From web searches, it appears that the bpck6 module is somehow actually included in the distribution, but that it was mistakenly left out of the given files. But I am unable to determine where it is or how to access it. Any help is appreciated.
- Ben Allen