Specifying debian-installer answers in the boot string

I'm told and documentation indicates that the kernel boot string can be used to provide answers to debian-installer so it doesn't ask certain questions.

This can be very important with network or unattended boot images, so that the machine can be automatically brought to an online state to allow remote installation to continue.

I have been unable to find any actual boot string directives to override the leading questions of debian-install from beta3, beta4 or RC1.

This boot string was not enough to stop it asking for the country, language or keyboard map, although it did stop the frame-buffer.

    append vga=normal initrd=debian-installer/initrd.gz
      ramdisk_size=9121 root=/dev/rd/0 devfs=mount,dall rw
      debian-installer/framebuffer=false DEBCONF_PRIORITY=high
      debian-installer/country=GB debian-installer/keymap=uk
      debian-installer/language=en_GB

Does anyone know what I should have been putting instead of:
  debian-installer/language=en_GB

or if indeed it should work at all?

Sam