Franchise Online would like to partner with http://www.linuxalpha.org/

Dear http://www.linuxalpha.org/

This letter is to inquire about a link exchange with your website.

The Franchise Online website is unique and well-positioned in the marketplace.  Our focus is to provide those buying a business or franchise with the most up-to-date information anywhere on the web.  We have evaluated and identified the best franchise companies in every industry and provide a wealth of information for those seeking to take control of their career path.

In addition, the Franchise Online website has a nice layout with a clean look and easy navigation. Our visitors also have the option of receiving a bi-weekly newsletter that keeps them up-to-date on the latest franchise developments. Visit us at http://www.franchiseonline.com.  After your review, if you have any questions I would be glad to further discuss my proposal.

My website info:

OR

Cordially,

Dorian
http://www.franchiseonline.com

If you received this message in error or you are already linking to us, reply to the e-mail below and you will be not be contacted again.
removenow@franchiseonline.com