FWD: lvm setup during sarge installation

----- Forwarded message from balrog7 <balrog7@superig.com.br> -----

From: balrog7 <balrog7@superig.com.br>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 22:01:24 -0300
To: debian-testing@lists.debian.org
Subject: lvm setup during sarge installation

Hi!

I was trying to install a lab machine using Sarge with LVM. I used the
network install CD with the last release.

Using linux26 as boot parameter I've proceed normally during install. I
first created a small partition with 300Mb to be my / with reiserfs and
initialization flag enabled. There was 29Gb free on disk.

Then I've selected from menu to config LVM. I said yes to confirm my
changes and a red screen appeared saying that lvm-mod was not loaded. I
went to a shell and did a insmod lvm-mod but this module didn't not
exists.

There is any way to make it works?

Thanks for help!