Re: rc2..

On Wed, Aug 11, 2004 at 03:44:25PM -0300, Joey Hess wrote:

>         - partman confuses identically sized partitions (#241785, grave)

There is some probablity that this bug is due to mistake of the
submitters.  When the disks are one and the some type partman displays
for both disks strings such as "IDE0 primary Hitachi ...." and the only
difference was one digit.  Maybe this confused some of our users.  Now
partman adds to the device line notes such as "sda" and "hdc" and we
have no more reports of this bug.

Anton Zinoviev