RE: LILO versus GRUB

the problem is its impossible to tell if someone is on the list

so you either send it to the list and to them directly (risking them getting
it twice)

or you send it just to the list (risking them not getting it at all)

it would be nice if the mailing list code could somehow include indication
of whether the sender was on the list or not

---