Strange apt problem

Hi All,

	probably not for debian-installer, but since I started my
install with it, I'll just try.

	After previous installs (woody, debian-installer sarge netboot)
I was allway able to run "dpkg -l '*'", which gave the total number of
packages apt was able to get. As of yesterday I'm not able to do that
any more on _new_ installs, but still can on older sarge installs
through d-i, where both, the older and the newer, point to the same
mirror, have the exact same sources.list and are 'apt-get update/
graded'. The latest installs give after the first round of installs
about 425 packages, the older +-17000. Anybody able to reproduce this/
knows what is going on?

Sincerely,

Jan.