RC1 installation report with Japanese
At first, I say thank you to all who work for Debian-installer.
I tried d-i RC1.
As emulation of standard PC.
- VMware i386
- 128MB RAM
- IDE hard disk, IDE CD-ROM
- debconf level is high (default)
- linux and linux26
- Choose Japanese as language
- linux and linux26 work perfectly. :-)
- May I apply a patch for base-config from "#260887: Should use
iso_3166.tab file from the iso-codes package", JoeyH?
- Will someone evaluate "#263137: rootskel: serial console won't
accept other languages"?
- Although this doesn't relate with d-i, but I found some problem
around language-env, and reported.