Re: New d-i devcamp?

[Gaudenz Steinlin]
> I think this would be a great idea! If the oldenburg meeting is around
> the same time as last year I could probably participate.

OK.  5 people confirmed their interest in a d-i devcamp.  That is
enough to make me try to make it happen.  I'm not sure if it will be
co-located with the Oldenburg meeting (which is 22th to 26th of
September this yeay), or some other place and place, but we'll see.
Andreas Schuldei is trying to reach Martin Schulze to check the plans
for this years Oldenburg meeting and if the d-i developers are welcome
this year too.  If not, we'll find another location/time.

As last year, there will be a limited budget for covering expenses
related to this devcamp, provided by the Skolelinux project.  The
exact limit is yet to be determined, but it will be close to total for
last years meeting.