Re: Debian Installer final string freeze status

Christian Perrier wrote:
> Final status of Debian Installer translation at the end of the string freeze
> 03 nearly complete
>  sq (99.65%), nb (97.79%), bs (95.73%)

Uploads of the translations were not made until now, so nb and sq seems
to have made it to 100% in time for these uploads, and I count 36
complete languages.

The following packages have updated translations and need to be
uploaded, preferably before dinstall today. I won't do it as I only
upload things that can build on i386:

partitioner (has some non translation changes, so be careful)
yaboot-installer
quik-installer
elilo-installer
silo-installer
palo-installer
s390-netdevice
zipl-installer
s390-dasd
vmelilo-installer
nobootloader (has pending code changes that have to be done & tested first)
partman-ext2r0
partman-palo (lots of old code changes)

--
see shy jo