Re: The Main Screen of Partman

Anton Zinoviev wrote:
> I documented the history of the changes in the main screen of partman.
>
> http://lml.bas.bg/~anton/partman/interface
>
> We have to choose something.  Comments?

I'd like to see the LVM and raid config be moved out of the main menu.
Since users have to go in and set partitions to be used by LVM or raid,
it seems to me that the lvm and raid could be set up at that point. It
might help if it was tighter integrated into partman's UI, so you could
select the volume group to make a partition part of as soon as you
selected it was a LVM partition or something.

--
see shy jo