Re: Partman

Joshua Kwan wrote:

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 17:33:48 -0300, Margarita Manterola wrote:
I know we are really really close to release time, but I'm worried about
partman usability.  We talked about some of these issues during debconf4,
but I've seen that partman is still the same.

The problem is that the concept of partman is so difficult to grasp that
it's hard to make UI changes to it for anyone but Anton Zinoviev...

It's a well engineered concept, just that maybe there should be a README
file explaining all of the little directories and files in any given
partman directory, instead of having to read the entire partman manual in
doc/... Anton?

_I_ find it so difficult to use that I prefer fdisk and cfdisk.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait