Re: m68k install daily build broken ?

On Sat, Jul 17, 2004 at 08:09:42PM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 17, 2004 at 05:33:57PM +0200, Florian Lohoff wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> > i tried to install on a Qudra 840av and basically it doesnt work how i
> > try it. There is a complete lack of documentation on how to unstuff the
> > .sit files
>
> These are mac-specific images, which you need to read by using StuffIt
> Expander (under MacOS) or by using the hfs-utils on an hfs filesystem
> (under GNU/Linux; put an hfs-formatted floppy in your PC system, and
> copy away).

I know that as i did some admin stuff couple years back when quadras
where common. I just pointed out the fact that the installation docs
lack this kind of information.

Non MacOS users will not be able to install those kind of machines
without external help.

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                  flo@rfc822.org             +49-171-2280134