Patch for simpler Cardbus handling

> ddetect (0.105) unstable; urgency=low
[...]
>   * Joey Hess
>     - Load yenta_socket a bit later, after the discover run, because it
>       looked strange to load a module before it said it was detecting
>       hardware. It still loads before any other modules.

The whole point of loading yenta_socket early is to load it before
discover is run, so that discover will see the additional hardware
which is available on the PCI bus after yenta_socket is
loaded. Whether it is loaded before other modules or not doesn't
matter.

But this isn't very nice. Instead, I have now changed the hotplug
handler to get the module directly from pci.lst, and enabled hotplug
during the module loading phase. Unfortunately I left my Cardbus cards
at home so I'm unable to test this. It would be very helpful if
somebody with a Cardbus card could test this patch so I can commit it.

Thanks in advance.

(Please CC me on replies.)

--
Pelle