Re: ssh

On Fri, 2004-07-16 at 05:25, John Summerfield wrote:>
> The problem I had was after the first boot. I regard what happens _before_ then a separate problem.
>
> What do folk on zSeries do?

Well, I understand that work is progressing on migrating the ssh key and
server from the network-console stage1 to the stage2 system, which will
be very nice.

For right now, for the stage2 IPL, I manually remove /etc/securetty and
telnet to the system, as root, to finish the install.  Yeah, I know, but
it doesn't stick around long.

Adam