d-i dated 2004 07 13 failled to boot on a sparc sunblade 100

Hi all,

I am not very familiar with d-i and less with sparc arch but a colleage
of mine ask me to test a linux its sunblade :)
After the download of the woody the install start to failled becasue of
the know problem:
?Fast access MMU Miss.

I so try to download the sarges-netinstall.iso beta4 (May 2004) for this
platform but after ENTER to install the kernel (a 2.4.24 if a read well)
failled to boot because:
[...]
panic: no init found

Finaly I download the last sarges-netinstall.iso dated of this 2004 07 13
where the kernel (the 2.4.26) panic also because:
[...]
RAMDISK:Couldn't find valid RAM Disk image starting at 0.
Kernel panic: VFS: Unable to mount root fs.

Any idea (boot net?)?

TIA,
    Joel

PS1: Please make me CC (I am not in this list)

PS2: I just have a small pc (PIII 450) and some hppa boxes with all debian
installed (testing/unstable) no other sparc to eventually rebuild a cd iso
:(

Tiscali ADSL LIGHT, 19,95 EUR/mois pendant 6 mois, c'est le moment de faire
le pas!
http://reg.tiscali.be/default.asp?lg=fr