Re: Expect for d-I tests

[Viti Davide]
> Is not very clear to me how to interact with d-I via qemu.

I suspect it will be easier with bochs, as qemu is missing a feature.
bochs can use the 'term' console driver, and then use normal stdin and
stdout as the console.  This console would be easy to control using
expect.  You would have to tell d-i to not enable framebuffer to get
this to work, as bochs stops all output to the tty terminal when
framebuffer is enabled.

qemu seem to lack such tty console, so I don't know how to do it with
qemu.  :(