Status of shadow package

I want to give you folks some good news for the shadow package.

After several NMU's from myself for l10n handling, Karl Ramm, the
official package maintainer, made an upload of a 4.0.3-29 version,
ackonowledging all bugs I fixed in NMU's.

A RC bug for some nitpicking license issues remains, but is currently
discussed with ppl in debian-legal.

Karl and I discussed about his CVS repository recently on IRC and
relations are excellent : I'm pretty sure we will find a good solution
for handling l10n on this package, as well as of course properly
maintain it.

As shadow is very close to d-i even though it is not strictly speaking
part of it, this is important for further releases.