Re: Need permission to cvs apt

Quoting Tapio Lehtonen (tale@tapio.lehtonen.fi):

> I'll try translating dpkg also, but perhaps I need permissions for
> that also?
>
> Or is it better to just send wishlist bugs with localisation tag?

http://people.debian.org/~seppy/d-i/checkouts.html

This will give you command line checkouts for all packages we mention
on translation status pages.

Some of them do not have wide open commit policy : then you need
filing wishlist bugs with l10n tag and possible [l10n:fi]
titles....dpkg and apt maintainers will most often commit quite
quickly these files and release very regularly.