Re: Need permission to cvs apt

Quoting Tapio Lehtonen (tale@tapio.lehtonen.fi):

> I'll try translating dpkg also, but perhaps I need permissions for
> that also?
> Or is it better to just send wishlist bugs with localisation tag?

This will give you command line checkouts for all packages we mention
on translation status pages.

Some of them do not have wide open commit policy : then you need
filing wishlist bugs with l10n tag and possible [l10n:fi]
titles....dpkg and apt maintainers will most often commit quite
quickly these files and release very regularly.