Alpha installation from testing and unstable.

I am trying to install from unstable with the network images available at

http://people.debian.org/~vorlon/d-i/images/daily/netboot/boot.img

Also trying to install from testing gives me the old aboot error saying /boot is not and ext2. With unstable i don't get that error. But get the debootstrap error. /var/log/messages says below.

This is the second unsuccessfully installation happening on that disk . So the message package is already the newest version.

~ # tail /var/log/messages
Unpacking e2fsprogs (from .../e2fsprogs_1.35-6_alpha.deb) ...
Setting up e2fsprogs (1.35-6) ...
Reading Package Lists...
Building Dependency Tree...
e2fsprogs is already the newest version.
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.
ln: /target/usr/bin/awk: File exists
umount: /target/dev/pts: Invalid argument
umount: /target/dev/shm: Invalid argument
umount: /target/proc/bus/usb: No such file or directory
~ #