Re: Fw: base-config package contains .svn ( subversion ) directories and readme.txt

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 13:48:38 +0200
Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> wrote:

> [Chris Higgins]
> > Subject: base-config package contains .svn ( subversion )
> > directories and readme.txt
>
> Yes, I know.  I messed up the last upload.  Since then, I've got a few
> clues on how to teach debuilt to drop these files, and it will
> probably not happen again in the future. :)

You should probably log a bug against the package, so that people
don't have the heart attacks that I had when chkrootkit found
subversion installed on one of my machines.

I haven't had a fright like that in a long while :-)

--
Chris Higgins                              Cisco Learning Partner
Darach Technology Ltd                      tel: +353-1-6204370