Re: screenshots into svn?

Quoting martin f krafft (madduck@debian.org):
> Can I move the installer screenshots I made into the alioth svn? I'd
> like to get them out of my hierarchy and manage them independently.
> We're talking 2 Mb...
>
> Awaiting your responses... maybe private...

I think they definitely do not belong to the SVN repository.

Colin mentioned people on dialup systems. I can add for instance the
translators who probably, for those with very poor connections, don't
want to download 2Mb images.

This also requires maintaining these screenshots, btw....

Of course, it the Manual uses them, the question may be reconsidered.