Moving the powerpc daily-builds from self made script to installer/build/daily-builds.

Hello manty.

Since a few weeks, i have been running both my selfmade script, and the
debian-installer provided script, since joeyh was asking me about the
later. Since doing the build two times is rather time consuming, and
heavy on my upload bandwith, i disabled the selfmade script today.

Manty, can you change the daily-builds of the CD isos to use the new
location :

  http://people.debian.org/~luther/d-i/images/daily/

instead of the old location :

  http://people.debian.org/~luther/debian-installer/daily-powerpc-built/current/

Mmm, i will be missing the new 2004/06/18 build though, because i
changed the crontab schedule, but starting tomorrow it should be ok.

Friendly,

Sven Luther