sid_d-i 20040616 netinst/businesscard OK

My daily tests on these images do not show any nasty things. All went
OK.

lowmem is still broken. I guess it's because lowmem 0.10 did not made
it into this image. We'll see tomorrow.

FIREWIRE works! At least with my Dell Latitude X200 CD, the CD is now
detected both for 2.4 and 2.6. This because ddetect 0.101 is on the
image

One glitch for this firewire support : the CD is not detected with 2.4
at 2nd stage. This is a bug which pertains to hotplug or whatever
loads the sbp2 module. With kernel 2.4 a bus rescan is needed with the
following:

echo "scsi add-single-device 0 0 0 0" > /proc/scsi/scsi || true

(hw-detect.sh does this in the installer)

I should have reported this long ago but I'm unsure against which
regular package.

No locale nasty things. Display is correct for Japanese (except no FB
at console after base-config), French, English.

I even discovered that netcfg grabbed my real hostname from our DNS
server here....and proposed it to me correctly....really nice! (I used
DHCP)

PS : BiDi support does not seem to have made it....:-()