Trying to installing an old mac68k

Hi!

As some of you know, I was trying to install a Macintosh LC III
yesterday.

Some specs of this machine:
CPU: 68030
FPU: 68882
Ram: 12Mb

Now, I know the installer requires a minimum of 24Mb/32Mb, but I was
still willing to find out how far I could get with it.

I installed Penguin 19, so that I could boot Debian from inside MacOS,
and then booted the daily image kernel (2.2.something).

It booted alright, but had problems with the RAMDisk.  For starters, it
was too big (13Mb) so it would never fit into the 12Mb of the machine.
We tried resizing the filesystem, passing the ramdisk size as a
parameter for the kernel, OR the mem size, but we always got the same error.

It's an OOPS.  I have the screenshot on a digital camera.  These are the
lines I copied from the screen:

    Data write fault at 0x00AFF000 in Super Data (pc=0x214FC)
    Bad Kernel BUSERR
    (...)
    Process Swapper (pid=1, stackpage=001bf000)
    (...)

If it's worth, I can post the screenshot.

Ok, now, is there a chance that debian-installer might work on this? :)

Love,
Marga.