Re: New amd64 Debian-installer cdrom iso image

Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> The d-i images I build are available at:
> http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/debian-installer/current/images/
>
> Those are the "real" d-i images as build by the debian-installer
> package.

If you would build those using the installer/build/daily-build script,
then I could add them to the build tracking page
(http://people.debian.org/~joeyh/d-i/build-logs.html).

Which reminds me: Would someone like to set up a new powerpc daily
build? I'm tired of waiting for Sven to fix his build so it will appear
on the above page, and the lack of tracking of build failures cannot be
good for the powerpc port.

Anyway, I've added them to the ports status page, though they're all
marked as only "building" since I don't know which images work except
for the CD image.

--
see shy jo