TRANS.TBL on CDs

Guys,

We're still putting TRANS.TBL files in every directory on the
CDs. Surely by now we can just lose them? They're going to be wasting
space on all the images (especially important on netinst and business
card), and I'd bet that we're not bothered about supporting people
renaming files by hand on DOS machines any more...?

"I've only once written 'SQL is my bitch' in a comment. But that code
 is in use on a military site..." -- Simon Booth