[d-i daily 040605] Partman offers already assigned mountpoints

Dear all

When using partman to manually configure the disk layout, the list of
mountpoints does not reflect the fact that a mountpoint is already taken
by removing it from the list. Rather, the list seems to be static. As an
example, if I assign mountpoint '/usr' to partition #7 it is still
available when configuring partition #8.

I believe this is not good from a usability point of view. Further to
that, it is a regression from the woody installer which behaves
properly, i.e. removes already assigned mountpoints from the list.

I couldn't find a bug for this and thought I seek feedback first. If
people agree I'd be happy to submit a formal bug report for this.

Cheers
Andree
--
Andree Leidenfrost