Today's checklist

Hello from the debconf4 d-i lab!

This is what I've checked today:

* Business card. en_AU. DHCP. linux. RAID
        2 RAID partitions. 1 MD device. Formatted in ext3.      OK

* Business card. es_ES. DHCP. linux26. LVM
        1 LVM partition. 1 VG. 3 LV.
        Formatted in reiserfs, xfs and jfs.                     OK

* Business card. es_AR. DHCP. expert26. Normal partitioning.
        Installing Lilo.                                        OK

* Usbkeychain. linux26. gl_ES. DHCP. default values             OK

* Usbkeychain. linux26. it_IT. DHCP. LVM
        2 LVM partitions. 1 VG. 4 LV.
        Formatting in reiserfs, xfs, jfs and ext3.              OK

* Netboot installation on Noodles Laptop.
        P3 700. 192MB RAM. 20GB disk.
        Installing XFS partition with Lilo in the partition. FAILED.
        Installing LILO there would break the filesystem, so it's stalled.

        But the installation could be booted because GRUB was installed
        in the master boot record and the other installation's / was
        in ext3.
                                                        Finally worked.
                                    (netboot is OK, the problem is XFS)

+++ Comments +++

I don't get why, but I have the Debian logo in the usbkeychain and not
in the Business Card or Netinst CD...  I've tested this in two
different machines with exactly the same results.

And is formatting jfs supposed to be SO slow? It's incredibly slow.

Most things seem to be working alright.  Seems that still need to be fixed,
or that have to be tested when they propagate from unstable:

    * RAID in linux26.
    * The uses of XFS in /.
    * The console characters breaking in linux26.
    * The default locale not being set when selecting en_US.

Things that I didn't test due to lack of resources here:

    - Floppies ?? (could get no floppies around here)
    - 32mb/48mb install.
    - pcmcia with linux26
    - powerpc and sparc (I think there was someone testing sparc here).

--
Lots of love,
Marga.