My checklist up to now

This is what I've been doing in the past two days.  Happily most of them
are success stories:

29/05:

* netinst in Spanish with DHCP and default values        OK

* usbkeychain in Italian with DHCP and def. values       OK

* usbkeychain in English with DHCP and def. values       OK

* usbkeychain in Spanish with DHCP. Using LVM            Seemed to work.
                                                         Needs to be retested.

30/05:

* Business card in Portugues with DHCP and def. values.  OK

* Business card in English with linux26 and def. values

	Still has the console problem, supposedly fixed in unstable
	by Kenshi, but still not in testing.
	Still has the not locale set when using en_US bug.
						Rest of it OK.

* Business card in Catalan with DHCP. Using LVM.
	1 LVM partition, with 3 volumes, all in ext3.                   OK
* Usb keychain in Spanish with DHCP. Using LVM.
	2 LVM partitions, with 4 volumes, jfs, xfs, reiserfs and ext3   OK.

* Business card in Spanish with DHCP, using linux26 and RAID
	3 RAID partitions, with 1 MD device, formatted in Reiserfs.
	Stayed for TOO long looking for other OS, at grub-installer.
	Stalled and **FAILED**.

* Business card in English, with DHCP, using linux26 and def. values    OK
  (Redid this one, just to overwrite the previous one, and see what
  happened afterwards)

* Business card. Spanish Argentina. DHCP, linux26, RAID.
	3 RAID partitions. 1 MD device, formatted in ext3.
	Something is Segfaulting... TBM takes over.
	(Apparently LVM detection segfaults when there's a RAID volume)

***

Plans for 31/05:

- Usbkeychain with linux26
- LVM with linux26
- RAID with linux
- Floppies ?
- Netboot ???

***

So, if you want me to test some other specific thing, that you think
might be available at debconf, please tell me, and I'll test it.

--
Lots of love,
Marga.