[d-i daily 040528] Unallowed mount points in root directory

When installing from i386 daily standard image 045028 I end up with two
directories /cdrom0 and /cdrom1. I believe this is in violation of FSH
2.3. The same mount points also exist in /media which is where they
really belong according to FSH 2.3.

Do you agree that this is an issue? If so, has this already been
reported as a bug? If not, it would be great if someone could tell me
what package would create these directories so that I can file a bug. Is
that discover1?

Cheers
Andree
--