How to create partial mirror of debian for testing d-i?

Hello,

how do I create a partial mirror of Debian for testing
debian-installer? I use debmirror to create an install server on my
local LAN, and it works for installing packages, but debian-installer
needs in addition
  dists/sarge/main/debian-installer
  dists/sarge/main/installer-i386
which I copied there by hand. Then d-i needed ddetect in pool, at
which point I gave up, since it looked like this may go on forever
if I need to copy packages one by one.

This is the debmirror command:

debmirror /opt/Varasto1/mirror/debian --nosource --passive \
  --host=ftp.fi.debian.org --dist=sarge --arch=i386 \
  --section=main,contrib,non-free --progress

I have a fast file server on my LAN but only a DSL to Internet, so
test installs would go faster if I could use my own mirror.

--
Tapio Lehtonen
Tapio.Lehtonen@IKI.FI