Re: Discover1 upload?

On Thu, May 20, 2004 at 08:16:05AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Is an upload planned for discover1? The last changelog entry is quite
> huge and not only with translation updates (the /media mount point for
> instance).

I haven't been working on discover1 at all lately, due to real life
commitments (which are now, finally eased). Since basically everyone
else who's been working on the package has made the modifications as of
late, I thought that they could decide when the next upload should be
made. I can put together an upload, but it'll take me some time to go
through all the changes and whatnot. I'd much rather Gaudenz or Petter
did this though, since they're more familiar with what's changed for
this new release.

 - David Nusinow