Re: dependency resolving finaly broken

Bastian Blank wrote:
> Joey managed to break the dependency resolving completely. Attached are
> the install lists of libdi_0.22/anna_0.062 vs libdi_0.25/anna_0.063 on a
> i386 netboot image before the final "is installed" check.

As far as I know, these problems will be resolved once libd-i
0.24.really.0.22 and anna 0.062 are autobuilt for all arches.
Unfortunatly anna depends on the new/old libd-i to autobuild, and the
libd-i upload is FTBFS.

These will never reach testing, in the meantime they give us working
installs on i386, which we have not had for a week. If someone can do
better, by all means do.

> - testing includes libc-udeb therefor libc-udeb and libc6-udeb is
>   installed.

And the new libc6 is still not available on alpha though it autobuilt
a month ago.

> - discover-udeb is installed and overwrites discover1.

This existed using your broken libd-i before I made any changes, see
bug #249355. It does not exist with the old/new libd-i.

No, testing has libd-i 0.22 and anna 0.058.

--
see shy jo