SUMMARY: woes installing woody on IBM x205 Server

Hello List,

i've sent this mail to the list a few days ago
unfortunately withotu receiving any feedback at all. I
take it noone knows what the problem here could be. So
i installed using the unofficial testing images and it
works more or less ok now with the exception of the
boot partition not being flagged bootable and the NIC
not being set up.

Daniel
Hello list,

Mit schönen Grüßen von Yahoo! Mail - http://mail.yahoo.de