Greetings and bug report

Hi all! I'm new here, and I just tried the business card beta 4 install and had issues.

I got past the partition screens and started with the base install. At about 8%, it errored out. Screen 3 had the following errors at the end:

pvscan -- LVM driver/module not loaded?

cgscan -- LVM driver/module not loaded?

modprobe: failed to load module floppy

And that's it. I just choose the defaults on partitioning (erase whole HD, one big partition). The log above shows that the crc32 and tulip drivers have just been loaded successfully, which is correct.

I'm stuck!  Any ideas?  It's an old HP Pavilion 8380 that I'm testing on.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Brenden