Re: Speakup update to 2.4.26

Mario Lang wrote:
> Since I have been out of the loop for a while and am not really sure
> if this should be committed straight away (we're no longer only using
> unstable, right?), since I think my commit bit didn't get turned on since
> the move to svn.debian.org yet, and since a upload of linux-kernel-di-i386
> is required I'd like to post this patch hear for review, and ask for someone
> to commit it if it is OK.  It would also be nice if someone could turn
> on my commit access on svn.debian.org again (joeyh?).

As far as I can see, your commit bit is enabled on alioth. I think the
thing to do with your change is commit to to trunk, upload the relevant
stuff to unstable, wait for the image builds and let me know when it
works and I will copy the relevant stuff in to testing. This will need
to happen over the next couple of days to reach rc1.

BTW, will base-installer install the correct kernel?

--
see shy jo