Re: Including additional packages on the Debian base CD

Hi Free,

On Thu, May 20, 2004 at 01:50:03PM +0200, Free Ekanayaka wrote:

> Petter, thanks for your quick reply.
>
> I'm new to  the  debian-cd  package, but  it  looks  quite  simple  to
> use. I'll try to create a test iso in the next days and report you.

Please, let me know how well it worked. I'm also pretty interested in
learning something about Custom Debian Distributions and also trying to
start experimenting with debian-cd.

--
||  André Luís Lopes                 andrelop@debian.org                ||