Installation reports - a naive question

Hi All

Apologies for asking a really dumb question but I'm trying to make a
contribution to Debian by submitting an installation report.  I've
successfully installed on a G4 using the beta 4 installer.  I've looked
at other reports and searched the debian site to see how to submit a
report but can't find a pro-forma report to use.

Can someone point me to an "idiots guide" to submitting an installation
report?  Do I use reportbug or what?  As you may have guessed, I'm
pretty new to all this and I would like to help without it taking me
days to fathom out ;)

Regards

Clive

--