Countrychooser for rc1 uploaded

Quoting Debian Installer (installer@ftp-master.debian.org):

> Accepted:
> countrychooser_0.018.dsc
>   to pool/main/c/countrychooser/countrychooser_0.018.dsc
> countrychooser_0.018.tar.gz
>   to pool/main/c/countrychooser/countrychooser_0.018.tar.gz
> countrychooser_0.018_all.udeb
>   to pool/main/c/countrychooser/countrychooser_0.018_all.udeb
> Announcing to debian-devel-changes@lists.debian.org

This fixes the Norwegian locale changing from no_NO to nb_NO (FWIW, this bug
was already in beta4). Thanks, Petter, for pointing it to me.

I tried as many languagechooser+countrychooser choices as
possible. We're only left with one glitch when choosing for instance
English, then Brazil-->the locale then becomes "en" alone, which is
invalid. This happens for each combination of language+"other"
country, "other" being chosen from the long country list.

Solving this would require having a default "country" part for each
language which basically requires a new field in
languagechooser/languagelist and change languagemap accordingly.

Such changes are too invasive for making it for rc1.