Re: D-I TODO item (syslog stuff)

If it turns out that the other implementations arn't close enough to what is
needed I'd like to know whether there are features which should be implemented
(in the hack program that is).  Does it need to treat stdout/stderr in a
different way (we can capture both independently or let them through).  The
example in the TODO info imples that it was for logging stderr with stdout
going direct to the normal fd but I might be mis-reading that.

If both stdout/stderr should be logged do we need to log them with different
severity/errors?

Would it be a good idea to have the code examine an environment variable to
select options (to save having to build long command-line arguments for the
wrapper)?